Friday, September 23, 2016

HOPE

What just came to my mind was this: "When problems replace hope, there is something wrong with your faith. Maybe that's a little harsh, because I have faith. But sometimes that glove seems to fit me well. I have moments when I feel like a prisoner. My nature, my character, my whole self, has always needed the freedom to walk freely or to walk away from things at any time. But now I sometimes feel that my circumstances have put me in a box. On the other hand, I know very well that God supersedes EVERYTHING and that I should always be totally dependent on Him. But I also have many moments when, in the midst of sadness and seemingly unchangeable circumstances, my spirit suddenly cries out: "IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL" and I know it is and I love those moments.

No comments: