Thursday, November 16, 2006

GOD IS IN THE POPCORN

From darkness to light has been quite a journey for me. I see the light very brightly now and I see God in everything. God is in total control...He really is! Don't laugh, but I even see God in popcorn... The other day I made popcorn from scratch for the first time in my life and I was in awe of what I saw. All it took was a handful of corn, some oil, and a hot skillet. The amazing thing I saw was how something totally inedible, seemingly insignificant, small and hardened could become something soft, tasty and great. I couldn't help but think of my own journey, my own metamorphosis from something seemingly insignificant and small to something important, meaningful and great. What an amazing power there is in the cross. The cross can do such wonderful things.

No comments: